Send us something you’ve written or have had written for your company, campaign or non-profit initiative. Something important. Something that you need to sell whatever you make or do, to raise capital for your business or funding for your campaign. Something that is meant to convey an essential message.
We’ll take a look and let you know what we think and how, if we have any suggestions, the document might be improved. No charge. It’s good will. After all, the more helpful our comments, the more likely you are to do business with us later and recommend Writeaway to others in need of writing and editing services.
Here are the rules…
1. Everything you send us will be held in strict confidence.
2. Material you would like us to review should be sent via email as a PDF attachment.
3. We’ll get back to you in writing as soon as possible, usually within just a few business days. The specific comments we make will be about style, grammar and/or messaging.
4. Don’t send us more than the equivalent of the first 5 pages or 2500 words of your document.
5. Just one document per prospective client.
6. In the cover email, tell us who you represent. Are you, for example, a company, political candidate or non-profit organization. Give us a very brief explanation of the purpose of the document. Why did you write it? How will it be disseminated to what target audience to accomplish what objective?
7. And let us know if it’s urgent. How quickly do you need us to respond? If we’re too busy to get back to you in time, we’ll be honest about that and let you know immediately.
8. What you send us should be in English and non-technical.
That’s all there is to it.
And, if you’re concerned that our comments might be negative, don’t be. Honest, professional, independent criticism is how documents transition from just okay or good to compelling. When you send out a document, make a speech or run an ad or commercial, everything counts. The improvements we’re talking about can make the difference between communication that succeeds and that doesn’t.
Take advantage of what we’re offering, of how we do business. Let’s see what we can suggest to improve the effectiveness of what your company, campaign or non-profit has written.
Everything you send us for review is stictly confidential.
P.S. Click here for a list of other articles you might want to read.